background

::Wedding Anniversary::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

07 August 2009

♥~Kantoi By Zee Avi~♥

Lirik Lagu Kantoi - Zee Avi

Semalam I call you, you tak answer
You kata you keluar pergi dinner
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you
but when I called Tommy he said it wasn’t true

So I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola
Tapi bila I sampai… you, you tak ada
Lagi la I jadi gila

So I called and called sampai you answer
You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain

Sudahlah sayang, I don’t believe you
I’ve always known that your words were never true
Why am I with you?
I pun tak tahu
No wonder la my friends pun tak suka you

So I guess that’s the end of our story
Akhir kata she accepted his apology
Tapi last-last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too
With her ex boyfriend’s best friend, Tommy...

*****************************************************

Zee Avi is a personality whose fame is on the rise and unstoppable.. Zee hails from the small town of Miri in Sarawak on the island of Borneo.. At age 12, Zee moved from Borneo to Kuala Lumpur where she has been based since.. At 17, Zee started locking herself in a room for hours on end to learn to play guitar.. Guitar took a back seat for 4 years while she was studying fashion design in London.. When she returned to Kuala Lumpur, she picked the instrument back up and began writing songs and performing with a band.

The first time I hear this song I was extremely impressed. I guess Yuna has a strong contender now and can’t afford to become a DIVA as reported by certain paper. Yuna recently was claimed to be caught lying by the paper about the passing of her grandfather. Budaknya kecik jea..but has marvellous voice..

Zee began recording her songs on a webcam and posting them on YouTube for a friend to hear. Before she caught the attention of Montone and Brushfire, here current record label. I guess you can always forget about Akademi Fantasia now and just focus on Youtube. Siti Saerah, will you do that? hakhak~! Zee Avi is now based in Los Angeles. Let’s listen to her song now. Lagu ini sedap dimainkan untuk boipren2 yang tak setia dan cinta monyet budak2 sekolah..

No comments:

Post a Comment